Add Google Calendars to Planbook
Here’s how to have your Google calendars and school events show up in planbook.
Getting School Calendars into your Google Calendar
- Go to http://vhs.vinitahornets.com/ (for the high school)
- Click on the + sign at the bottom of the calendar on this page. This will add the school calendar to your google account.
Getting your Google calendars into planbook
- Open up planbook.com
- Click on your name in the upper right corner and choose “Account” from the menu
- Click the button that has the google logo and says “sign in.” If you don’t see it, click the light grey bar that says “Google+ Connect.”
- On the screen that opens, click your school google account and then click allow.
- Back on the planbook screen, you can choose which calendars will show up on your planbook
- Click the checkmark to close the account information window
- The calendars you chose should show up along with your classes in planbook. If you subscribed to the HS calendar, any events Mrs. Gibson adds to the school calendar should show up along with your classes.